Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Visitors

They keep coming!!  I had no idea I would be so popular!  I've enjoyed all the snuggles from so many more family and friends and, on behalf of Big Sis' Ava, thanks for all the gifts and attention everyone has given her, too.  Oh yeah, thanks for everyone's kindness toward Mommy and Daddy - they seem to get lost in the shuffle sometimes (if only they were cuter like Ava and me it wouldn't be a problem.)  So here are a few snaps of the growing fan club - my apologies to Ms Jessica (a three-time repeat visitor), Father Tappe, Ms Dionne, and Great-Uncle Michael that I don't have pictures of you.  I have spoken sternly to Mommy and Daddy about fixing that oversight.

Granny Z, Daddy's mommy

Ms Jessica and Ms Megan, Mommy's teacher friends

Great Nanny Z (and she really is great), Daddy's grandmother.  Look how we coordinated our outfits and made sure to pose in a red chair - stars always look their best!

Cousin Mitchell and his Mommy, Aunt Jamie (also a repeat visitor who just couldn't get enough the first time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment